Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dog portrait, with the succulent middle of a 50mm Summilux.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:49:24 -0400

Almost all of my Central America shots are wide open.  It's very, very dark
inside those adobe houses!  That's why I buy Leica lenses.  They are the
best fast lenses.  I still love my Noctilux.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/61853_50023.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/tinamanley/61853_50023.jpg.html>Tina