Subject: [Leica] stupid questions 4ever.... and some IMAGES of the fallen 40 foot pine.
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:40:11 -0400

Yeah how do you prevent that from candles? (I know you can see my knuckles
scraping the ground here but still... )  Is it merely to own a better lens
or to underexpose the picture further and then go and burn in the darker
parts? Because if it's the latter I'm not going to bother, I know it. I'd
rather look at the flare. I mean, if I were trying something serious with
candles I'd do what I'd have to do to get it right but to record for history
the agonies of our days without power, well, let 'em eat flare I say.
(indeed and here's more knuckle-scaping truth be told I kind of like flare.
It's what happened to the world at night after I started wearing glasses at
age 12.)   But advice still much appreciated as the serious day might come.

And wait, where's eer? Hold on....

Sonny, that's "queer" man. You gotta get up north more.

The "u" is a wild card blank tile. Thus your confusion. Plus as just
suggested, there's prolly not enough queer people where you live. Which
means you have to drive a long way to find good furniture and housewares
most likely. And fusion restaurants based on culinary ideas that are, to say
the least, overelaborated -- porobably not enough of those either. I'm
guessing.  Where you live.

Vince