Subject: [Leica] RIP Jim Marshall
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:10:06 -0400

All the preceding was in reaction to that very photo just mentioned, the
Janis Joplin with pint of Southern Comfort -- who I was just listening to
last night and was so moved by I actually went on to Facebook which I never
do anymore and put up a remark about how unearthly and miraculous her
singing was. And today here she is in that great photograph, so young, so
completely young. To hear her sing you'd think she was a million years old,
or more -- as old as the planets.