Subject: [Leica] difference between documentarian and documented
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:04:19 -0500

your observations all ring true enough.
(with the possible exception of what I "LOOK like")

;~)

with all that said
it remains "our time" to photograph
and good, solid documentary still photographers
have to figure out how to do their work in "these times."

further - defending the right to do the work is part of the work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com