Subject: [Leica] One (left) handed photography resources?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 08:45:17 +0100

The Rollei 3003 has 3 shutter release buttons, right, left and on top.

THis makes it quite suitable for one-handed photography.
When you rest it on the palm of your hand (right or left and in AE
mode), the ball of your thumb operates the shutter release, index finger
the focusing ring and middle finger the aperture - the camera sets the
shutter speed.

Cheers
Douglas