Subject: [Leica] One (left) handed photography resources?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:38:12 +1030

There is a left-handed Yashica Samurai autofocus camera that can be
operated with one hand.  It looks like a handycam, but is a
single/half-frame 35 mm camera.  it was made in complete mirror image
of the regular right-handed version.

With a little practice, the Olympus mju 35 or most digicams can be
used one handed with your left hand if you hold them upside down.

Marty