Subject: [Leica] Possible damage to M9 sensor from flying
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 21:01:02 -0400

<<In fact the human body is also subject to these same cosmic rays, and how
many cases of human damage have you heard of?>>L

Um, Gene, on the LUG this question leaves an opening about as wide an
airline hangar's. Indeed, we might collectively play the dual roles of
answering the question and BEING its answer. I'd advise withdrawing it but
likely it's too late.

Vince