Subject: [Leica] Possible damage to M9 sensor from flying
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:42:06 -0500

Mine have flown many times with no damage at all.  I think if this were
true, there would be a hue and outcry.  I've been carrying digital cameras
on planes for too many years with no problems.  There was also a rumor many
years ago that film would be adversely affected by solar radiation, too.  I
never saw it.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP