Subject: [Leica] Roger Ebert
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:06:46 -0400

Rabs, I'm sending your note to a close friend, born and raised in Chicago
then Winnetka, who worked for the Sun-Times for several years before coming
back to NY (where we went to college together).  He'll love it. The Sun
Times, like the NY Daily News of the 1970s, when it had Hamill and Breslin
on alternating days, was one of the great American newspapers.
Vince