Subject: [Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:06:50 +1000

Yes a Visoflex can give you excellent results. Certainly it is not as
convenient as a dedicated setup with a dSLR.
I just experimented with my Visoflex on the M9 and of course you don't have
to allow for the smaller sensor of the M8 in that instance. If you get the
bellows as well it can be very versatile and a lot of FUN.
You will learn about 10 new acronyms just shopping for all of the goodies
you can play with.
Consider a 90 or 135 with detachable heads (older models) if you cannot find
the 65mm Elmar at a reasonable price.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman