Subject: [Leica] Logo for the Wiki?
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:54:48 -0500

Could I interest someone with artistic talent to design a logo for the wiki?
The wiki software has space by default for an logo of 135x135 pixels.

I stuck a Leica logo I found on the web as a placeholder but it would be
nice if the LUG could have it's own logo (for copyright and trademark
reasons if nothing else). Alas, I have little artistic talent. :(

If you are interested, send me an email. If there is more than one entry, we
can put it up for a vote.

Unlike the rest of the wiki, the logo is not something directly editable by
users. It has to be set in the configuration file.

Regards,
Spencer