Subject: [Leica] Introduction and Leica Lens Service Question
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:08:50 -0400

Konstantin Mihov wrote:

>>>... don't forget I am a psychologist and we
are best at playing with stereotypes and group dynamics :-D
<<<

I bet it's lots of fun to lurk and observe :)

The only thing I have so far missed is the possibility for macro photography
- not for my personal use but I was commissioned to do photography for
publications and web of an entrepreneurial biotechnology spin-off here and
they were looking for some macro shots which I could not do with the
rangefinder (or at least not without shelling 3 grand for the Elmar-Macro).
Macro isn't something I find particularly moving or satisfying and I may get
some cheap second-hand Canon or Nikon just for those purposes.
<<<

A Visoflex and 65mm Elmar might be all you'd need.

Let me add my welcome, Konstantin.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com