Subject: [Leica] Fantastic news from Leica NJ
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:30:53 -0800

At 3:39 PM -0500 3/12/10, Tina Manley wrote:
>Perfection takes time ;-)  Wouldn't you rather wait for a Leica than have an
>instant Canon repair?
>
>Tina

I haven't ever seen an instant Canon repair, and then they've never
gotten it right the first time either. So in the end, it seems to
take as long as a Leica repair, with scant signs of it having been
done well.

All in all, I've had better service from Leica than Canon. Best was
the Nikon NPS service when it originally started, and they had some
good people in Vancouver. They got to know me, I got to know them and
after a couple of visits the runarounds and condescending, uninformed
comments stopped coming from them and the equipment just got passed
to the right people. That was great. Hardly any down time.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com