Subject: [Leica] The M9 is a computer, not a clock
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:43:52 -0500

> Mark --
>
> Having written a little screed against fussy ideas of grammar in another
> post just now, I still must tell you Mark that this (following) sentence
> doesn't quite say what you intended it to say:
>
> <<Though devoid of any humor intentional or otherwise.
> I recommend it. >>
>
> Indeed I know this sentence to be untrue, empirically.
>
> Vince

Thanks Vince but put in the sentence or two in front of it  and I think its
less unobvious that I am talking about the handbook and not myself.
My writing is quite rocky. I'm a photographer. A visual artist not an artist
of ink like yourself.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro) ([Leica] The M9 is a computer, not a clock)