Subject: [Leica] The M9 is a computer, not a clock
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:44:22 -0500

Mark --

Having written a little screed against fussy ideas of grammar in another
post just now, I still must tell you Mark that this (following) sentence
doesn't quite say what you intended it to say:

<<Though devoid of any humor intentional or otherwise.
I recommend it. >>

Indeed I know this sentence to be untrue, empirically.

Vince