Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:23:25 -0800

1998?! You are ahead of the curve! :-) Haprer won't let me read it without
paying though.

As a software entrepreneur, I live and die by the sword. 2004 was a great
year. Last year I'd have sold blood for money. As it is, mortgage only got
paid because I sold an MP, a R-D1, a 50/2'cron, a 90/2 AA and a few others.
When economy tanks way beyond your worst planning, what else can one do?

We have turned a corner and you can bet that my plannings are changed.