Subject: [Leica] Not enough pennies for the S2? No problem, here comes the Pentax 645D
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:49:55 -0800

"Glass as and build quality as good as Leica.."

You sure about this? Didn't we have a smack down on no way a sub $800 lens
be as good as... $2000 lens? (43 vs the 50 'cron) :-P

I had it once and sold it... may be to Geoff? I don't remember. It is vary
sharp and nice. As good as the Summicron, IMHO. I found that generally I
only shoot with one lens of each focal length, so having multiple 50ish does
not make sense to me.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>