Subject: [Leica] Not enough pennies for the S2? No problem, here comes the Pentax 645D
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:04:06 -0500

Slobodan,

You said it! :-) It's actually 1/60th X sync if I remember correctly.
But I also had the one leaf shutter lens. I traded my Pentax 645 for a
500CM back in the day. I missed a lot of things about the 645, but X
synch wasn't one of them.

To this day I think the Pentax 645 was one of my favorite cameras. I
still have a lot of great images that I shot with that camera. In
particular is a set of images I took when I went through a 120 Tech Pan
phase. Those Pentax lenses were spectacular, and highly underrated IMHO.

Dave R