Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:41:03 -0500

Chris, Chris. Very good. I *actually *laughed out loud.  But New York's not
like that anymore. Picture Disneyland with 4 million apartment buildings.
Totally safe. And half of lower Manahattan is still up at 3a.m. You see (I
kid you not) toddlers and babies in strollers with their insane mothers on
the streets and subways at 3a.m.  One wants to lecture them a little but
it's not a good idea.

Anywhere in this great nation, however, I'd take an M16 with me to
MCDonald's.