Subject: [Leica] Leica prices
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 15:47:27 -0500

After  getting my first M6 in 1993 I painstakingly got around  dozen Leica
optics in as many years and used them very impressed by the results compared
to the Nikons and Hasselblads I was used to..  I don't own a car now but I
do own a workable impressive Leica M  film system. I'm very excited about
getting this going digitally in the present.
If it cost 20 thousand I'd still be aiming towards getting one. An M9 that
is. And after it an M10.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Leica prices)