Subject: [Leica] Wendy;s developing.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 07:40:33 -0500

Wendy -

I lived in Iran for two years.  At the time, it didn't seem like that long a
commitment, but two years is a LONG time!  I developed film in our "squatty
potty" bathroom.  Water quality was awful but blowing dust was even worse.
 It got into everything and was impossible to keep out of the house.  All of
my film from those two years has loads of scratches and dust.  It's a
nightmare to scan.

Good luck!!

Tina