Subject: [Leica] Wendy;s developing.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 17:48:16 -0500

> Do you squeegy the water off the negs after hanging?  That's how I was
> trained
> but now wonder if that might be a source of scratches?
> Rob

That has not worked for me.
What has worked for me is using my first and second fingers  like scissors
to lightly pull most the water dragged off the bottom once they're hung. If
there is a piece of grit in there you'd feel it and stop pulling down is the
thing. Smart sponges.
Time and time again I'd try not first squeegee and I'd get marks.
Who wants marks? Not me.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Wendy;s developing.)