Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 17:00:30 -0500

> I wish!  :- (  These days most photography goes from digital to digital,
> never passing through a print.  99% of the photos I sell today start out as
> digital files, either straight from my M's or scanned film, probably 50% of
> those end up on the web only - web magazines, newspapers and textbooks are
> replacing print ones faster than you would ever believe possible.  In many
> ways, digital is more demanding than print since the digital files are
> examined at 100% on the computer screen.  Not many people carry around a
> loupe to examine prints pixel by pixel.  And they stand back at a normal
> viewing distance instead of a few inches from the computer.
>
> Tina

My experience of your work was slides. Projected big on a screen. Digital.
And you had big prints on the walls.

I was referring to output in general when I was talking "photographs" -
prints being and ideal.
Finished product.
verses a review talking about high tech issues on the internet on a geek
site. MTV graphs.
And output is for the most part nowadays what was see on the screens we are
typing into right now.

But they have the square pegs gal back on the sides of the busses.
It all goes full circle.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner