Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:44:11 -0500

I wish!  :- (  These days most photography goes from digital to digital,
never passing through a print.  99% of the photos I sell today start out as
digital files, either straight from my M's or scanned film, probably 50% of
those end up on the web only - web magazines, newspapers and textbooks are
replacing print ones faster than you would ever believe possible.  In many
ways, digital is more demanding than print since the digital files are
examined at 100% on the computer screen.  Not many people carry around a
loupe to examine prints pixel by pixel.  And they stand back at a normal
viewing distance instead of a few inches from the computer.

Tina

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> Go look at prints.