Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 08:33:31 +0000

I think it is the opposite wrt noise, Jayanand. CCD have better basic image
quality but are much more expensive to make and, since they use more
current, tend to run hotter and hence noisier and use up batteries faster
than cmos.
The fact that as they heat up noise gets worse rather rules them out for
live view too.
cheers,
Frank