Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:38:13 -0500

> You are a lucky man. They treated my like I was a piece of dog crap. Zeiss
> repaired my Zeiss RF for no charge, and had to send it back to Japan to do
> so.
> To Leica, I was a piece of excrement. Maybe they can learn from Toyota. I
> doubt it. They make excellent cameras and lenses, but their attitude toward
> non-professionals is deplorable. I have not bought anything Leica since the
> M8, and never will. There is an issue here that goes beyond camera and lens
> quality. And it will ultimately bring them down. You can't pick and choose
> which customers get warranty service.
>
> Jeffery

Maybe in Northern New Jersey you got in the Leica office complex an influx
of men from the Tony Soprano crew which is in about that exact same
neighborhood shifting from the garbage biz to the way over priced German
camera scam. Right after lunch after having a few drinks at the BADA BING
and hanging out with the girls they could get a bit churlish on the phone.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: When you're married, you'll understand the
importance of fresh produce!

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner