Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Wide Angle 35mm f/2 Biogon T* ZM
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 04:24:28 -0500

That they look at name only regardless of actual quality. (has more money
than brains, lol) Doing so won't hurt your image quality, Leica lenses are
all top-level, but it will cost you a lot more if there is a cheaper
alternative that is just as good or nearly so. If you can afford it, you're
safe buying only Leica. If not, you have choices of the CV stuff or the
Zeiss stuff. Some of it is very good.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography