Subject: [Leica] Invisible?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:20:05 +0100

Yes Tarek with an autofocus.

My opinion is different, I prefer carry a small and silentius M under
my coat semi prepared, and on the precise moment take it and shot. I
guess that with all this the photograph can attire more the attention
and I remembered the discretion of HCB and that he says "never look
like a photographer", good to remember to the new photographers with
big motorized cameras and zooms of 40 cm ....

Cheers from Catalonia South!
Lluis

El 26/02/2010, a las 14:49, Tarek Charara escribi?: