Subject: [Leica] Invisible?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:25:15 -0500

> My M9 has been in the snow and rain with no problems.  I haven't dropped it
> in a river - yet.  But I probably will.  My M9 goes naked most of the time.
>
> Tina

Any camera which cant get naked and do its job ain't worth a damn.
I'm going out naked  camera in the snow in a half hour and shoot for 3
hours. But will be flashing with an SB-800 to try to get those snowflakes
dancing.
But I'll be wearing my Redwing boots. And on my head a brown Stetson hat I'm
picking up having its sweatband replaced on 57th street. Worth and Worth.

Anything between that Hat and boots other than the camera is non
consequential.
But perhaps garter belts are in order as I'm flashing.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner