Subject: [Leica] Shoot your Leica R glass with a mirrorless SAMSUNG¹S NX
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:25:55 -0800

Yes, but the difference is that what you wrote here, is at least a
discussable opinions with some unquestionable facts (e.g. *all other things
being equal* bigger is better - but not all things are ever equal), and when
you write APS-C is 2X of 4/3, that's just parroting marketing BS that some
Samsung drone pulled out of their... rear end, with no basis in reality.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>