Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brian at the LUG Central
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:29:13 -0800

I dropped by Brian's place to pick up the sensor cleaning kit (do you know
how heart-dropping it is to see spots on the sensor of your new camera and
wonder whether it's a scratch or worst?!!!) and he showed us the LUG
Central. The black rackmount he is pointing at is the LUG server. There are
10+ computers there, some rack mount, a couple Mac Mini etc. The blue thing
in the middle is the Barracuda spam filtering firewall device. The cabinet
toward the end of the wall houses the batteries but alas they did not last
the 10+ hours of the great Palo Alto power outage of 2010.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/L9993776.jpg

The cleaning solution seems to work really well. Now I can sleep tonight!!!

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/> blog: <
http://imagecraft.wordpress.com>