Subject: [Leica] GF1 vs Canon S90
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 12:44:36 -0600

I have an S90 and I think it is a great little camera.

Once I listened to Ken Carney and read the manual and set the
parameters the way I want them using the 'C' (custom) setting I was
happy as could be.

Except I wish the lens was wider and faster.

<sigh>

But the GF-1 wasn't out yet when I bought mine and is twice the price.

--Bob

==On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 12:38 PM, slobodan Dimitrov