Subject: [Leica] OT - New Nikon Lens
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:39:50 +1030

RRP is about $US 2200.  It's a very capable lens.  The design suggests
that Nikon are keeping themselves aware of Leica's design trends and
improving the out of focus rendition of their lenses.  I am
disappointed it won't work on an FM3a or F3, but it will work on an
F100, F5 or F6.  Of course Leica's M 24/1.4 is vastly smaller and much
more expensive.

Marty