Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:06:07 +0000 (GMT)

I've reduced the number of images to eight.
www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/sets/72157623217112957/

Sonny,
thanks for the advice about being brutal in whittling down fifty odd
shots down to two or three.  me, from Hong Kong.  That has a funny
characteristic too.  Sometimes I pop it in the M8, and despite being
fully charged (as it was since before it was even used) the M8
registers it as empty.  Yet it keeps on working.  A while later it
shows up as being full.  I'm not letting it bother me too much, and
just keep two batteries on me in case one of them starts playing up.  I
think it's an issue with the camera, but I don't want to send it back
and dally about getting a refund and then try to buy another one.

Why
do you suggest using any website other than Flickr?  I've used Flickr
for a few years, and treat it as a place to back-up photos

Douglas Sharp, whey aye bonny lad, the North East is in canny fettle.  I'm
glad you enjoyed your times here.

Doug
Herr, sorry about that.  I soon realized it was
too much to post 53 similar photos and expect any meaningful comment.
I've whittled the images down to a more manageable number now.

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey)