Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Lovey Dovey
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:34:47 +0100

Ha way wor kid!

Greetings to the lands of Tyne & Wear, I spent many a happy hour in
Nee-cassle, Shields, Cullercoats and Whitley Bay.

Sorry Peter, too many and many too similar to judge what's best - could
you seek out the ones YOU think are best and show us those. From a quick
glance at the page, I suspect there are some pretty good ones in there.

Cheers
Douglas