Subject: [Leica] OT Pana GF1 (20 pancake) & Ricoh GRD-III Mark's views now he has a GF1
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:41:37 +0000

Jim,

I really enjoyed your gallery - I'll bet the prints are pretty good too!
  I'd love to see a print of the young monks meditating.

At the moment, I don't intend to try M-mount lenses with the camera. I'm
hopeful that the 20mm is all I'll need.  At least for the time being anyway.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk