Subject: [Leica] Problem with new to me M8
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:28:03 -0500

at this point, the emotion and expense is all a sunk (i.e., zero) cost.
that's why i can't ask for more.

for a prospective used buyer, you should get 14 day return privileges
(you should probably get this with any camera, especially a digital) and
you'll know soon enough if you have a bad sensor or a misaligned
rangefinder.

-rei