Subject: [Leica] M8 file problems
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:33:30 +1000

Peter these may be Picasa problems or mis-settings rather than problems with
your actual files. I think that you might be able to download a trial
version of CaptureOne if that was your preference (since the first owner
used that provided licence). I recommend that you download a trial copy of
Adobe Lightroom and use that. It should be functional for 30 days and ought
to get you out of trouble. You should be able to get LR2.6 Or try the
Lightroom 3 beta which has the best processing algorithms (especially good
for higher ISO Raw files).  I also recommend that you use a card reader
rather than connect the camera directly to your computer.
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman