Subject: [Leica] GF-1 getting trashed on Wired.com
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 07:36:38 +0000

Hi Mark,
The GF1 EVF is an option, perhaps they were mot aware of it???
The monitor LCD on the back is just like they all have.
Frank
by the way the first time I saw Electronic Viewfinder abbreviated to EVF was
with my first VHS video camera about 25 years ago. Its use on this forum
probably only started during the discussions of the EVF on the Leica (which
was a chrome Panasonic LC1 forget the Leica model number), around 2003/2004
winter. There was a -lot- of discussion about this at that time...