Subject: [Leica] Oatmeal revisited
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:16:16 -0600

Mine is the simple one switch Aroma model.  I think it was under $25.
 I like it because it is simple, easy to clean, and doesn't require
much in the way of a learning curve.

I understand it is the new Dorm cooker, because it is easier to hide
than a microwave.

So far, I've used it for some steaming of vegetables, some of the one
box soup things, grits (not recommended), rice, and oatmeal.

If you Google Rice cooker recipes, you'll find a wealth of recipes.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com