Subject: [Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:31:59 +0100

Lots of hopes , thanks Hugh

It makes me think that the longer it takes to build the higher the
chances that it lasts ...
That will be my Western education surfacing :
http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/~odenbach/pigs/pig2.html
(Note that I am aware of the ambiguous issue, no religion involved
here, whatsoever, just coincidence)

Keep the good work rising, and photos coming.
Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Le 12 janv. 10 ? 13:11, Hugh Thompson a ?crit :