Subject: [Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:28:00 +0430

Philippe - loved the illustrations, good analogy - the most important
thing here is jobs, even menial jobs.  People like the cement mixer
was so happy to have his photo taken while showing me how hard he
worked.  These are beautiful people, they need a chance in life.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul)