Subject: [Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:41:49 +0430

When I go out here in Kabul, it is for a specific purpose like looking
at a site or checking on a construction project, so I don't have any
social images as yet.  I am actually not allowed to go wandering
around the city, I can only go out with an escort and armed guard.

Today we looked at a new development site which I will be planning
very shortly, we also looked at a warehouse the company is building.
Some of you might enjoy the Afghan construction methods.  These images
are going to be shared with my construction friends, so I apologize if
they are not too exciting, or are lacking in technical quality.

All photos taken with a Sony DSC-S950 P&S, with minimal processing in
iPhoto.

Start here, and the next seven:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/Afghanistan/Construction/DSC01045.jpg.html

I would be happy to answer any questions, and always welcome C&Cs

Hugh

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul)
Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] IMG: Construction in Kabul)