Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009 HERE IS THE PLAN!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:57:18 +0100

Lucien,

Veldhoven in Holland is where my copy was printed and picked up - then
it went to Kelsterbach (Frankfurt Airport), from there to Colgne and
then Cologne to Hannover.

I reckon your copy must have been diverted to Melbroek and Paris because
Frankfurt was closed due to snow and ice for a while.

Sounds like FedEx are leaving an enormous carbon-footprint.

Douglas