Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009 HERE IS THE PLAN!
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 05:13:17 +0800

Mine is currently in Anchorage, AK according to Fedex.  Seems to be heading
north through some freezing weather before, I suspect, flying over the north
pole and expected delivery on 12th in my part of the woods (GMT+8). I hope I
don't have to thaw it in my microwave oven before unpacking. Judging from
some squeals of delight, it would be worth the wait.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Yearbook and covers)
Reply from lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd at mac.com) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009 HERE IS THE PLAN!)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook 2009 HERE IS THE PLAN!)