Subject: [Leica] E-mail problems
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:17:37 +0100

I've been using Thunderbird with 3 different mail accounts ever since
Netscape Mail was discontinued.

Up until recently it was very easy to use - but now they've done an
update to 3.0 that has so many new features that I hardly recognise it
any more.

It's going to take at least a fortnight to find out why it's putting my
mails where I'm finding them. :-)

But, as far as I know, it hasn't lost any yet.

Cheers
Douglas