Subject: [Leica] Late fall boatyard scenes
From: al.crouch at earthlink.net (Al Crouch)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:45:11 -0600

Nice shots, Larry.   I have switched back and forth between the B/W and
color versions of the scrap pile, and I have to say I like the color
version much better.  The colors work well together and for me, they convey
the story of the discarded items better.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Season_s+end+at+the+marina+1.jpg.ht
ml

> All outboards end in the scrap heap eventually.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Boatyard+scrap+heap+1.jpg.html
>

> The same picture in B&W. I can't decide which looks better. B&W is more
> graphic but you lose the subtle shades of rusting metal. Opinions?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Boatyard+scrap+heap+1+B_amp_W.jpg.h
tml