Subject: [Leica] Late fall boatyard scenes
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:59:19 -0500

Here are some pictures which have slept in my camera since my last bike ride
at the end of November. Too much snow on the roads now for biking until
spring.

This peaceful marina is a hive of activity in the summer.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Season_s+end+at+the+marina+1.jpg.html

All outboards end in the scrap heap eventually.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Boatyard+scrap+heap+1.jpg.html

The same picture in B&W. I can't decide which looks better. B&W is more
graphic but you lose the subtle shades of rusting metal. Opinions?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Boatyard+scrap+heap+1+B_amp_W.jpg.html

Larry Z