Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 -- too fragile for the real world - or don't sweatwhile using it...
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:24:38 +0100

For now, I have e-mailed them reminding them that I have the Passport
warranty and that whatever repair is needed should be free. They have not
replied yet, but in all fairness I only wrote them this afternoon, and I
expect them to be thinly staffed this week.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain