Subject: [Leica] M9 Internal IR-Cut filter make the camera fragile to use?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:19:29 +1000
References: <8c8849060912180102j3e923072n699bfa64072e7442@mail.gmail.com> <4563F7F7-54B0-434F-BE00-17FFAC3C1E15@ameritech.net> <36172e5a0912181442w147b5244rbc2debf41f2c6dc1@mail.gmail.com> <634544D3-95D0-4A72-AF0F-91C2B8AB76EE@ameritech.net> <36172e5a0912181950h5e8faea5i4555f72307297462@mail.gmail.com> <C1A2D335-E6C1-4323-8E12-BBF3997AD506@btinternet.com> <3cad89990912190519m679a6e0ata667b3bd6751321d@mail.gmail.com> <312704.34048.qm@web82104.mail.mud.yahoo.com>

EHH???!!!! Someone will be around shortly to confiscate all of your digital
imaging assets. You are sentenced to shoot only large format film and post
out sets of prints to everyone, me first ;-)
Here's a full frame sample from the Elmar 24. Note the horrendous red shift
and fringing making the output completely unusable.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/n/24.jpg.html

--
Cheers
Geoff